This stunning aged zinc top round dining table is crafted from Elmwood and features a zinc inlay. The pedestal base with carved detail give it its rustic beauty. Pair with our Aged Zinc Top Whiskey Cabinet for a bold statement.
55.25" x 55.25" x 30"
Elm wood with zinc top
Care & Maintenance:
- Zinc is a reactive metal that will continue to age over time.
- Clean with a sponge or soft cloth using a non-acidic cleaning agent.
- Oils, acids and standing water will change the surface appearance.
- Zinc is non-porous so all tarnish spots are on the surface level and can be removed by polishing or buffing.
- Do not use as a cutting board as zinc is a softer metal.
- Avoid putting hot items directly on the tabletop.
- Apply a layer of zinc-safe polish as needed.
*please allow 4 to 6 weeks for shipping *available in Ontario only